THIS WEEK 11-7 THROUGHT 11-13 IN HISTORY QUESTIONS
1. 1916 What female from Montana became the first woman elected to the U.S. Congress?
2. 1895 Who invented/discovered the X-Ray?
3. 1966 Who was the first black elected U.S. Senator?
4. 1988George H.W. Bush defeated what Democratic candidate in the presidential election?
5. 1938 Many Jewish communities in Germany suffered through a night of terror that, in German, became known as what?
6. 1969 What popular children’s TV show made its debut?
7. 1831 Who was the leader of a slave revolt who was hanged?
8. 1944 What WW II German battleship was sunk in a Norwegian fjord?
9. 1946 The first U.S. drive-up banking facility was opened in what city?
10. 1775 Who wrote the famous quote “Nothing can be said to be certain except death and taxes”?