CRIME LAW AND JUSTICE I
1. Who is the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court?
2. What U.S. Supreme Court decision radically changed all state criminal justice systems and police departments by making the federal exclusionary mandatory for all states?
3. Most federal civil rights civil cases are brought under what civil rights statute?
4. The equal protection clause is found in what Constitutional Amendment?
5. What U.S. Supreme Court decision outlawed racial segregation in American public schools?
6. What U.S. Chief Justice of the 1800's is generally regarded as America's greatest?
7. What Amendment to the Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishments?
8. What is the name of the ancient and current writ by which one challenges the legality of their confinement by government?
9. What is the trial court of general jurisdiction in the federal court system?
10. The state of Texas is covered by which U.S. Court of Appeals?
IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRIME, LAW AND JUSTICE, VISIT MY BLOG ON THAT TOPIC