TIH QUESTIONS 10/31-11/6
OCT 311. 1984 India’s Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi, was assassinated by her own bodyguards. The bodyguards belonged to what religious group?
NOV 12. 1950 Pres. Harry Truman survived what life-threatening event?
3. 1800 Who was the first President to reside in the White House?4. 1950 Who was the first black to play in a regular season NBA game?
NOV 25. 1920 What radio station in what city broadcast the first regular radio programs in the U.S.?
6. 1976 Who won the U.S. Presidential election?NOV 3
7. 1868 Who won the election and became the 18th U.S. PresidentNOV 4
8. 1922 Archeologist Howard Carter discovered whose tomb?9. 1924 What state elected America’s first female governor?
10. 1995 Who was the Israeli Prime Minister who was assassinated by a right-wing Jewish extremists?NOV 5
11. 1956 Soviet tanks crushed a revolt in what eastern European nation?
NOV 612. 1900 Who was reelected as President of the United States?