ROCK AND POP III QUESTIONS
These songs are some of my oldie favorites. Have I dated myself? (No, but I have taken myself to the movies on many occasions)
1. What doo-wop group had a hit in 1956 with "In the Still of the Night"?
2. What group had a #1 hit in 1958 with "To know him is to love him"?
3. What group had a #1 hit in 1958 with "At the Hop"?
4. What group had an up-tempo doo-wop hit with "Denise" in 1963?
5. What group's biggest hit was the 1968 hit "Midnight Confession"?
6. What country artist had a pop hit in 1958 with "It's only make believe"?
7. Famous producer and song writer Phil Spector was a member of what singing group?