AMERICAN HISTORY II QUESTIONS
1. Who was the first Vice President to later be elected President?
2. What city was the territorial and first capital of the state of Oklahoma?
3. The Liberty Bell was removed from Philadelphia by Revolutionary forces and temporarily hidden in what city?
4. in 1963, a white supremacist bomb exploded in a black church and killed 4 black girls in what U.S. city?
5. Who was U.S. President on the date of the U.S. Bicentennial?
6. Who was the second Vice-President of the U.S.?
7. What 1862 Civil War battle is considered the bloodiest/deadliest day in U.S. history?
8. Who was the only American to serve as both President and Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court?
9. On April 9, 1865, Confederate General Robert E. Lee ordered that a flag of surrender be carried to Union lines. Having no such white flag, Lee ordered that what be used instead?
10. Confederate General Robert E. Lee surrendered on Apr. 9, 1865 at Appomattox Courthouse, VA, at whose home?
11. What 6 U.S. Presidents served at least part of a term without a Vice President?