TWIH, NOV. 21-27 QUESTIONS.
1. 1990 Who was the 'Junk Bond King' sentenced to 10 years in prison?
2. 1963 How old was Pres. Kennedy when he was assassinated?
3. 1814 U.S. Veep Eldridge Gerry died in office. He was the second VP of what President to die in office?
4. 1859 Who first published his famous book, "Origin of the Species"?
5. 1865 Following the end of the Civil War which state first passed draconian anti-black laws termed "Black Codes"?
6. 1991, Freddie Mercury, died. He was the lead singer of what rock group?
7. 1906. Which U.S. President returned home from a Central American trip which made him the first sitting President to travel outside the U.S.?
8. 1940 The Nazi began forcing thousands of Jews into a walled ghetto that was called what?