2. In 1607, the Mayflower was headed for Virginia, but mistakenly landed where?
3. In 1520, what Spanish Conquistador conquered the Aztecs in Mexico?
4. In 1532, what Spanish Conquistador conquered the Incas in Peru?
5. The “Age of Reason” is also known as what?
6. In 1611 a new version of the Bible was created that was less congenial to Puritanism more congenial to the King. What was this version called?7. The English Bill of Rights took effect in what year?
8. Revolutionary fervor in the U.S. was fueled by what document written by Thomas Payne?9. Who was the leader of the radical, violent Jacobins during the French Revolution?