1. In a recent episode of the TV show "Castle," one of the characters suffered from "hyperosmia."
What is this condition?
2. What Catholic religious order built the "Alamo," and other missions in Texas?
3. What city was the territorial capital and first state capital of Oklahoma?
4. What is the Periodic Table symbol for the element copper?
5. Who was the 15th President of the U.S.?
6. What Amendment to the Constitution protects against unreasonable searches and seizures?
7. Who was the last President of the U.S. who was not nominated by the Republican or Democratic parties?
8. The metric measure "tonne" is equivalent to how many U.S. pounds?
9. The Roman numeral "D" stands for what number?
10. Besides, Centigrade and Fahrenheit, was is the other widely used measure of temperature?