Answers are in the post below.
1. Civilization first appeared around 5,000 BC in the area known as _______________.
2. The first written legal code appeared in the 1700's B.C. It was named after the Babylonian Emperor at that time. It is referred to as the ____________________.
3. The earliest civilization was created on the island of Crete and is known as what?
4. The sole still standing survivor(s) of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World are the ___________.
5. In 332 B.C. Alexander the Great Conquered Egypt. He named its new capital ________.
6. The defeat of what group/empire was celebrated by construction of the Parthenon in Athens?
7. Democracy first appeared the city-state of ______.
8. Who was the first Roman Emperor?
9. What Roman Empire first divided the empire into east and west divisions?
10. Who was the last Roman Emperor?
11. "Buddha" founded his religion around 2500 years ago. What was his real name?
12. What ancient civilization is given credit for creating the game of Chess?