1. 25.4 mm equals how many inches?
2. No is the symbolic what element in the periodic table?
3. The month named January is named after what Roman God?
4. The day of the week named Friday is named after what Norse Godess?
5. What is the birthstone for the month of January?
6. What state in the U.S. has the motto "Live Free or Die"?
7. What is the state flower of Texas?
8. What does the Latin phrase 'non compos mentos' mean in English?
9. Who wrote 'cogito ergo sum' (I think, therefore I am)?
10. How many kilometers are there in a mile?