1. Who was the first Christian Roman Emperor?
2. What Frankish King led the forces that defeated the Arabs at the battle of Poitiers in 732 A.D. and prevented Arab domination of Europe?
3. Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
4. In what year was the Battle of Hastings where the Normans defeated the Anglo-Saxons?
5. What ancient empire is credited with the invention of gunpowder, paper money and the magnetic compass?
6. The political, economic and social system that dominated Europe during the Dark Ages was called what?
7. What was the name of the series of European wars that lasted 116 years?
8. Who was the founder of the Ottoman Empire?
9. Whos is generally regarded as the Father of the Renaissance?
10. What was the name of the famous English legal document that was signed by the King in 1215 A.D.