1. What male, solo artist had a hit with "Cocaine"?
2. What AC/DC hit has the line "She told me to come, but I was already there"?
3. Who had a hit with "Purple Haze"?
4. What group had a soundtrack (Flashdance) hit called "Seduce Me Tonight" which included the line "Show me all the secrets between your thighs"?
5. What group had hits with "Hot for Teacher," "Finish What You Started"
and "Everybody Wants Some"?
6. What rock giant died Aug. 16, 1977 from a prescription drug overdose?
7. What rock giant lost paternity suits brought by Luciana Morad and Marsha Hunt?
8. What was the title of a 1992 song about a drug released by Billy Idol
which was a cover for a song written and previously recorded by Lou Rawls?
9. What artist and backup group did a cover of "Fire Down Below," and had hits with "The Fire Inside," and "Night Moves"?
10. What famous rock band front man died of a heroin overdose on July 3, 1971?