MISC Q'S 12/31/15
1. What are the only two nations whose flags are squares?
2. What is the only nation whose flag is not a square or rectangle?
3. Who was the first U.S. President to sport a beard while in office?
4. If it is midnight on the international date line, what time is it on the prime meridian?
5. What feature in Russia is typically viewed as the dividing line between Asia and Europe?
6. Who are the only two U.S. Presidents buried in California?
7. What CA site is typically the most-visited place in the U.S. national park system each year?
8. What is the capital of Cameroon?
9. Who resigned as U.S. Speaker of the House in 2015?