TWIH FEB 14-20 QUESTIONS
1. 1929 Seven gangsters were murdered in Chicago in one incident which became known as what?
2. 1944 130,000 people were estimated to have been killed by a bombing raid on what city?
3. 1978 Mohammed Ali lost his world heavyweight championship to what fighter?
4. 1568 The entire population of what country was sentenced to death by the Roman Catholic Church for heresy?
5. 1933 Blondie married Dagwood. What was Blondie's maiden name?
6. 2001 What famous NASCAR driver was killed in a crash at the Daytona 500?
7. 1980 Who was the lead singer of AC/DC who died after a night of heavy drinking?
8. 1962 Who was the first American to orbit the earth?